It's a girl! Norah Margrette Herman due 2/26/13






Friday, June 1, 2012

5 Cheers for Friday

Oops! Almost forgot my 5 Cheers for Friday (Thanks for reminding me Holly!)...here they are:

1. Definitely the best thing that happened this week was my sister came into town. It's been so long since I've seen her, and it was so great to get dinner and catch up. Although we only got to see each other for a couple of hours, it was great. She even came to my work and was amazing with my residents while I finished some things up.

Here we are...isn't she gorge?

We went to Punch pizza for some amazing food and wine. YUM.



2. Being close enough to a mini vacation to count down the days (13!). Heading to Colorado with Kev, Momma-in-law, Chris and Holly for a family friend's wedding. Cannot wait. Kevin and I are staying a couple of days after to celebrate our wedding anniversary in Estes Park, which brings me to #3...

3. Looking at our wedding photos and realizing that we are about to hit our one year anniversary (18th of June). Where did the year go? They always say the first year is the hardest, and if that's true Kevy and I are in pretty amazing shape. I love that man more than ever. Looking at pictures makes me want to do the whole thing again, it was such a blast and so beautiful.




4. Knowing I have this coming Monday off. Ok, so it's only because I have a dentist appointment in the middle of the day, but still. That's two 4-day weeks in a row, and the following week will be 3 1/2 days long for me. Although this makes me a little stressed because it means I have to get the same amount of stuff done with less time at work, I'm trying to only focus on the days I won't have to be in the office.

5. FINALLY getting my flowers and goodies planted. I'm not totally done yet, but I bought tomato plants, rosemary and a good amount of flowers on Memorial Day with full intentions of planting them that day, but the dining room floor (see last post) ended up taking longer than expected. I have put in 10 to 11 hour days at work this week, so I didn't find the time to plant until tonight. Lucky for me Kevin was feeling generous enough to help me, even though it's totally not his thing. What a sweet hubby I have! I'll post some pics once my little babies start to grow a bit more! I also need to pick up some basil and different kinds of peppers, which we also grow every year.


There ya go!

What are your 5?

xoxo
Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment