It's a girl! Norah Margrette Herman due 2/26/13






Friday, May 25, 2012

5 Cheers for Friday

I decided that at the end of the week it would really benefit me to look back and think of 5 good things that happened that past week. Whether it be something I accomplished, something I did to make someone else's day better, or something someone did for me to brighten my day. My work life has been so crazy and stressful lately that I think looking back on the good things that happened will be the perfect way to end the week. So, here goes my first 5 cheers for Friday...

1. These beautiful tulips that were sent to me. These were from the Executive Director at another community in our company because I helped her out putting into place a best practice at her community.


2. Donald Driver winning Dancing With the Stars. He has been my favorite football player since I can remember. Since I was little mom and I ALWAYS watched the Packer games together every Sunday. I love DWTS and was SO excited when I found out he was going to be on. He has such an amazing attitude and the best smile I've ever seen. He totally deserved to win!


3. At some point in the week realizing that the upcoming weekend will be 3 days long, and realizing that no matter what is going on at work you are not going to stress about it over your long weekend. Leave it for Tuesday.

4. Taking a few extra minutes to stop at Caribou for an iced coffee. YUM. Totally starts my morning off right.


5. Having one of my residents call me beautiful. Just makes my day.


I hope everyone else had a wonderful week and has a safe and happy Memorial day!

xoxo
Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment