It's a girl! Norah Margrette Herman due 2/26/13






Monday, May 7, 2012

Lately

The past week has been pretty great. Kevin and I have kept ourselves pretty busy between work, working out and cooking some new dishes. This past weekend we went to a family member's wedding in Rochester and got to see my in-laws, Kevin's brother Chris and his girlfriend Holly, their sweet adorable son Miles and lots of other family members. Momma-in-law and I danced the night away and it was a blast. Things at work are finally starting to settle down so I feel like I can finally catch my breath a little bit. I'm sure it won't be that way for long so I'll enjoy it while I can. I also uploaded the update for the MapMyRUN app and got a pleasant surprise today when, during my run (did I mention today was absolute perfect, amazing, beautiful running weather?), a man's voice chimed in at every mile telling me the duration of my run thus far, the distance, and my pace per mile. I hadn't realized how fast I was running (8 min 43 sec miles are pretty quick for me) and it really encouraged me to keep up the pace. Not gonna lie, I was pretty excited about it. When I got home I found Kevin at the grill with this lovely little dish...

...have I told you how much I LOVE grilled veggies? I think I have, but if I haven't, I absolutely adore them. He eventually made it into this...
...added another tortilla on top, back on the grill to crisp it up, add some salsa on top of that, soooo good!

Now we are done eating, just got done watching Dancing With the Stars (so in love with Donald Driver), and now onto the new Hawaii Five-0 (by the way...Monday's are my absolute favorite TV nights), and I have these two as my company...

...my two boys. Aren't they cute all snuggled up? Diesel is still exhausted from all the running around he did this weekend, and it's pretty nice to have a tired pup. This coming weekend we get to head back to Rochester for Miles' 1st Birthday party, and we can't wait to watch him open presents and demolish his cake.

Oh...and to make my night even better...new Woman's Day AND Vanity Fair came tonight. Pretty pumped. It's the little things...remember?

I hope everyone had as great a week as I had!

xoxo
Dory






No comments:

Post a Comment